Contractor Pre-qualification Process
The Planning, Design & Construction team within the Facilities Design and Operations Division manages the pre-qualification of contractors for construction projects at the University of Notre Dame.
This pre-qualification process allows the University to obtain the most accurate and complete information on prospective construction service providers and to identify firms qualified to perform a particular task. The information provided is for pre-qualification purpose only. Specific qualifications and experience may be required for each project or job awarded by the University. Pre-qualification does not ensure the award of a contract.
Contractor Pre-qualification Requirements
Thank you for your interest in providing construction services for the University of Notre Dame. All outside contractors, specialty trade subcontractors and vendors who desire to provide construction services are required to meet certain pre-qualification criteria. In order to be considered for pre-qualification, please submit the following items:
- AIA A305 Contractor’s Qualification Statement, complete with all pertinent contact information, phone number, facsimile number, email, website, etc.
- Corporate Organizational Chart
- Past three years of audited financial statements, complete with balance sheets, income statements, cash flow, auditors notes, etc.
- Confirmation of firm’s Experience Modifier Rating covering the last three years
- Confirmation of firm’s Incident Rating (OSHA Form 300 & 300A) covering the last three years
- Confirmation of union fringe benefits payments
- Confirmation of firm’s bonding capacity (single project and aggregate limit), and name of insurer
- Industry references, including Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers, Construction Managers, General Contractors, lending institutions, etc.
- List of major projects completed over the last three years
Link below to the ONLINE SUBMITTAL
The University of Notre Dame
Facilities Design and Operations
200 Facilities Building
Notre Dame, IN 46556
Attn: Doug Schlagel, Director of Construction and Quality Assurance
AXIS Media Control which enables streaming video needs to be installed to view these webcams. A message will appear on the screen if it is not installed. Click on the yellow banner to begin the installation. If the banner is not visible, turn off pop-up blockers and reload the page.