Maintenance assists the University offices, institutes, and departments with the following services (for information call 631-7701):
Routine electrical, mechanical, carpentry, plumbing, and roofing maintenance services are provided to campus buildings funded from the General Operating Budget. Maintenance personnel are on duty from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. To request service, simply complete an online work request describing your needs and submit it for prompt action. If you have a maintenance emergency, you should call 631-8888. Our emergency number is available to you 24 hours a day.
Maintenance Work Requests
For services such as estimating projects, installing new electrical service, painting offices, laying new carpet, making new keys, repairing furniture, installing computer cabling, a work request should be submitted on-line. Only approved and trained individuals have access to the work request through the InsideND page.
In partnership with the many campus departments that rely on card technology for access to goods and services - a process has been established to provide cards for campus guests, contractors and vendors.
To begin the process, a request must be submitted on behalf of an individual(s) requiring card privileges (building access, meal plans, library access, etc.) who may not otherwise be eligible for the standard campus ID card.
Detailed instructions for completing this request can be found here
- Each card privilege is subject to approval and will require a minumim of 10 business days for processing. Upon approval, notification will be sent to the requestor via email.
- Depending on the request, some cards will require a photo. In these situations the person to whom the card will be issued must come to the Campus Card Office in 423 Grace Hall. At that time, they will need to provide a valid driver's license, passport, or state issued ID card in order to obtain a card.
- Card(s) that do not require photos can be picked up by the requestor and issued by them.
The following are the steps required to submit a request:
- Go to https://nd.service-now.com/ess/order_services.do
- Select "Accounts & Access
- Select "Irish1Card: Non Banner patron card request"
- Complete the request form and submit
If you have questions, please contact the Campus Card Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintenance plans and executes minor remodeling and general building improvements in facilities throughout campus. Please contact the assigned Maintenance Zone Supervisor - Building List by Supervisor Effective July 21 2017
If you are uncertain which Building Coordinator to contact, feel free send an inquiry to email@example.com or contact:
Heather Tonk Christophersen
Director of Maintenance
106 Maintenance Center
100 Maintenance Center